Containous is a VC backed company that develops simple and future-proof cloud-native networking solutions for modern IT environments. The company’s popular open source projects include Traefik, the cloud-native edge router with more than 1.4 billion downloads and used by the world’s largest web companies. Containous’ mission is to simplify cloud-native adoption for all enterprises.
We believe that simpler is better, that Open Source is superior, and community drives innovation!
As a Containous Account Executive, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. To achieve the sales quota you will be given, you must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Proven sales (inside and/or field) experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails as needed
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
This position is based in the East Coast (USA).