Containous is a VC backed company that develops simple and future-proof cloud-native networking solutions for modern IT environments. The company’s popular open source projects include Traefik, the cloud-native edge router with more than 1.4 billion downloads and used by the world’s largest web companies. Containous’ mission is to simplify cloud-native adoption for all enterprises.
We believe that simpler is better, that Open Source is superior, and community drives innovation!
As a Business Development Representative you will act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role includes reaching out to Marketing Qualified Leads to validate them while securing a follow up call with the Sales individuals.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales individuals
- Report to the on activity
- Provide feedback on Lead sources and Marketing program scoring
Positions open in the East Coast (USA).